Integra LifeSciences Technical Service Representative in Cincinnati, Ohio
Technical Service Representative
US–OH–Cincinnati, Vacancy ID2021-37189
Career Home › Job Search Results ›Technical Service Representative
Changing lives. Building careers.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”
The Technical Service Representative is responsible for all aspects of the Service and Repair order cycle for all products serviced at the service center in the most efficient and accurate manner. This person will work with product marketing, field sales, equipment and logistics, and other customer service representatives to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Primary responsibilities are to:
• Receive customer orders that are phoned, faxed, mailed or sent electronically for our US Operations
• Ensure that all orders are entered timely and accurately
• Transmit order confirmations to customers
• Provide product pricing, availability and lead time information to customers
• Create new customer accounts and keep existing customer records up-to-date for contacts, requirements and preferences
• Manage customer orders through the entire order cycle from order entry to shipment, including generating shipping packets
• Interact with Production and Shipping departments to ensure accuracy and on-time delivery of customer orders
• Problem solve customer order issues, track and expedite orders
• Manage communication with Sales and other departments to proactively respond to customer needs and maintain customer satisfaction
• Answer customer questions or direct customer inquiries about our products, services and other business functions
• Develop, update and maintain Customer Support procedures
• Constantly seek ways to improve the Customer Support processes
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Contract management
• Assist with creation of marketing collateral
What are we looking for?
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for his position.
High School diploma or Two (2) year degree in business or related field
Demonstrated computer literacy with skills in Microsoft applications including Excel and Access
2 years customer service experience desired including demonstrated phone etiquette skills
Good communication skills
Oracle skills a plus
Experience in the medical field a plus
We are proud of our 25 year heritage as a leader in regenerative medicine. Today, our scientific innovation and diverse product portfolio continue to help patients and surgeons around the world.
We have an entrepreneurial, small company feel, yet deliver big company results. Your ideas – big and small – are welcome here. We embrace change and reward our people who are committed to making Integra a stronger company.
We believe how we do things is as important as what we do. Our Values guide how we work and how we act towards our customers, patients and each other every day. We value Our People, Integrity, Excellence, Embracing Change, Decisiveness and Teamwork.
Integra LifeSciences is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, marital status, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. If you'd like more information on your rights under the law, please see the following notices:
EEO Is the Law (https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/index.cfm) |EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans (https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/ada_veterans_employers.cfm) Integra LifeSciences is committed to provide qualified applicants and employees who are disabled veterans or individuals with disabilities with needed reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA (https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-ada.cfm) . If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-936-2666.
© Copyright 2020 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All Rights Reserved.